500-701 Exam Format & Objectives
Passing the Cisco® 500-701 Cisco Video Infrastructure Design Exam
The Cisco® 500-701 Cisco Video Infrastructure Design Exam is a certification exam for individuals who want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in designing, deploying and operating Cisco Video solutions. In this exam, candidates are evaluated on their ability to design, deploy and manage Cisco Video solutions that meet customer requirements. In order to pass the 500-701 exam, candidates must have a deep understanding of the topics covered and be able to apply their knowledge in real-world scenarios. Here are some tips to help you pass the exam:
- Cost: The cost of the 500-701 exam varies by region, but typically ranges from $300 to $400 USD.
- Passing Mark: The passing mark for the 500-701 exam is 700 out of 1000 points.
- Time: The exam is 90 minutes long.
- Delivery Method: The 500-701 exam is delivered through Cisco's online testing platform, Pearson VUE.
- Format: The exam format consists of multiple-choice and simulation-based questions.
The Cisco® 500-701 Cisco Video Infrastructure Design Exam covers the following objectives:
- Describe the architecture and design of Cisco Video solutions
- Select appropriate components for a Cisco Video solution
- Design and implement Cisco Video solutions
- Manage and maintain Cisco Video solutions
- Troubleshoot Cisco Video solutions
By preparing thoroughly for the 500-701 exam, you can demonstrate your expertise in designing, deploying and operating Cisco Video solutions, and earn your Cisco certification. Good luck!